Students eligible to apply to become iTREDS Scholars, include:
- Notre Dame sophomores in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Notre Dame sophomores pursuing a Data Science Minor
- St. Mary's sophomores who will have completed a calculus course and Introduction to Programming (CPSC 207) prior to beginning the program.
To join the two-year program, students must apply their sophomore year to participate as a junior.
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
Applications must be submitted electronically via this Google Form.
The iTREDS committee utilizes a holistic review process to ensure that students are seen as a whole and not eliminated nor selected on the grounds of any single measure. Applications are reviewed based upon:
- Statement of Interest
- Prior Experience
- Interest and Enthusiasm for Applied Work
Need more information?
For more information on the iTREDS program, please contact Nitesh Chawla.